Subject: Re: Shading Rate!
From: "Andrew P. Vogel" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 1994 08:23:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 24 Aug 1994, Chris Hurtt wrote:

<snip! snip!>
> 	I am, however, irked all the more at NewTek proper for their dismal
> 3.5 "manual". It was pretty poor to begin with (I was hoping for the $100
> for a new seperate LW manual) being a mix of 3.1 and 3.5, typos, errors, no new
> tutorials, etc. But leaving out a major time saving feature like this is
> pathetic. I sure hope the standalone doesn't come with the Toaster 3.0 LW
> section and a couple addedumns!
> 
Guess what, Chris... That's exactly how the manual for the standalone was 
presented! The 3.0 LW manual bound with the 3.1 additions, and the 3.5 
changes/additions are seperately stapled. Also, the Index is for the 
ENTIRE Toaster package (Switcher, ToasterPaint, LW, etc), so you have to 
sift through all this stuff to find what's useful. 

I was hoping for the loose-leaf manual as before. I knew the unbundled 
version wouldn't have the nice binder, but I can come up with one on my own.

Ah well.

========================================================================
Drew Vogel: Admissions Officer at University of Cincinnati Undergraduate
Admissions (call 800-827-8728), SysOp of The Cafe' BBS (513-232-4895)
FidoNet 1:108/245, Actor, director, Amiga fan, Imagine 3.0/LW 3.5 user,
vice-president of Ohio Valley Amiga Users' Group, documentation author,
single guy, and much, much more!         "The only way OUT is THROUGH."